Manage relationships across the enterprise
At a time when acquiring new customers and keeping existing customers is critical, customer relationship management may be the most important investment your company can make. Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) gives your organization the ability to improve customer satisfaction, shorten sales cycles and ultimately enhance the lifetime revenue of every current and potential customer. In turn this delivers a loyal customer base, a lower cost of sale and increased revenues for your organization.
With many successful CRM implementations for companies of all shapes and sizes, iSolutions has a proven track record of success. We have a strong team of dedicated CRM specialists with significant industry expertise who are capable of delivering more than just a CRM solution. We are able to bring best practice ideas to your organization, technology that is right for you and delivers real business benefit.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is flexible and familiar and fits your business. Unlike other CRM solutions, it gives you a choice in three key areas:
- Deploy on-demand or on-premise – and easily switch options if your needs change.
- Build it outright, finance, or subscribe
- Use it within Microsoft Office Outlook, a Web browser, a custom portal, a Microsoft Office SharePoint portal, or a mobile device.
Core capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM include:
- Sales – Establish a 360-degree view of customer interactions, sales opportunities, and buying patterns to help your sales force cultivate more profitable relationships.
- Marketing – Plan, implement, and measure more effective marketing campaigns by analyzing buyer trends, behaviors, and offers that allow your marketing teams to track real-time results and optimize Return on Investment (ROI).
- Customer Service – Deliver high-value customer service with integrated interaction and knowledge management enabling your service professionals to share answers and insight with customers with ease.