GP 2016 R2 Features Roadmap
This information is from the post: Dynamics GP 2016 R2 Features, New GP Roadmap, Amplify by Rose ASP, Inc.
Our last post: 2016 Year End Update Microsoft Dynamics GP (http://www.isolutionspartners.com/2016-year-end-update-microsoft-dynamics-gp/) included information from Terry Heley telling us that the 2016 Year End update for GP 2016 will automatically include updating to GP 2016 R2; here is a quick look at what is planned for that update due to release in November 2016. We will post additional detail in future posts.
- Multi tenant support for OData services
- PowerBI in Web Client Home Page
- Make SmartList Designer SmartLists available in Advanced Lookups
- Show user name in message “Batch is being edited by another user”
- One Drive for emailing documents from GP
- SmartList Favorite Protection
- Intercompany Bank Transfers
- Payables EFT payments to hit Bank Reconciliation module in lump sum amount
- Add history tables for voided and posted deposits in Bank
- G/L distribution line to open expanded
- Include taxes for POP to FA Link
- Enables users to save a new Asset ID with suffix other than ‘1’
- Have the SafePay file pull the CHECK NAME used on the actual check and not from the Vendor Master file
- Add Bar Code field to Item Maintenance
- Link Credit Card Invoices to Original Invoices
- Cancel PO when linked to a Requisition
- Do not automatically un-apply other documents if one is voided
- POP Invoice Match Batch Approval
- Display Tax Percent for Historical Transactions
- Adjust customer balance calculation to use unapplied credit amount instead of whole credit amount.
- PM Aged Trial Balance with Options – print transactions where the Document Number has special character in it.
Payroll and Human Resources (draft)
- Track history on Termination / Rehire Dates
- GP – Print W2 allow payroll user to print using self-service W2 report
- Turn off Garnishment reports in Posting Setup
- Option to roll down changes from setup to inactive records
- Change department code in all files including history – support tool
If you are on GP 2016 now, the GP 2016 R2 will automatically be included and you will receive this new features.
If you are on GP 2010, it is time to update, your version is no longer a currently supported version.
If you are on GP 2013, GP 2013 R2, GP 2015, or GP 2015 R2 and would like to schedule an upgrade, send us an email: email@example.com to discuss scheduling your upgrade.
View our previous blogs at: http://www.isolutionspartners.com/resources/dynamics-gp-blog-for-indiana-and-wisconsin/