Dynamics GP Mid-Year Update planned: Scheduled to release around week ending June 19, 2017
In addition to some Canadian Payroll and UK specific changes There are also some high priority bugs being targeted for this release such as:
- You may not be able to view any document attachment for any OPEN Payables Document: https://community.dynamics.com/gp/b/dynamicsgp/archive/2017/03/06/payables-document-attachments-missing-how-to-get-them-back
- When you print the Checkbook Register after applying GP 2016 R2 your system may lock up
- Billing Line Distribution Entry window does not display accounts for Negative billing amounts – Project
- eConnect Incoming Queue not integrating records into Dynamics GP
- Self Service Payroll Employee W2 is printing the FICA limit for withheld instead of what is actually withheld for the employee in the header
- PTE Week Totals not correct in PTE Inquiry Zoom Timesheets
- PTE Billing notes issue causing zero note index values in PTE10001
- Scan functionality may not function with document attach
- SmartList Designer Import error ANSI_NULLS
Reminder: Dynamics GP 2013 – end of support for taxes/year end is April 2018.
I would encourage if you are on GP 2013 (or earlier) to consider upgrading this year to be prepared. There will be minimal updates included in the GP 2013 year-end update, so best to get on GP 2016 and enjoy the new features.
Microsoft is also working on the next release – GP 2018 that is targeted to release in December of 2017
If you are an iSolutions – Dynamics GP client and would like to schedule an upgrade to Dynamics GP 2016 or would like us to notify you when the Mid-Year Update is release: Please contact us at email@example.com