Microsoft Dynamics GP Careers in Indianapolis Indiana
Objective of Role
iSolutions is seeking a Senior Consultant within the application delivery team for Microsoft Great Plains back office products (including 3rd party applications). Reporting to the Service Delivery Director the right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, have an awareness of profitability, the ability to manage specific costs for specific projects, and able to maximize client satisfaction.
Our products and services currently include:
- Front Office/CRM (Microsoft CRM)
- Back Office (financial, distribution, project accounting, HR, payroll, manufacturing, and eBusiness solutions) – Dynamics GP, SQL Server
- Custom developed financial, distribution and eBusiness solutions
We are currently seeking several individuals to join our Microsoft Dynamics GP consulting team based in our Indianapolis, IN, office to assist clients in the implementation, customization, integration and support of Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
- Minimum BS, preferably in an IT related field and/or accounting. Dynamics GP certifications a plus
- 1-3 years of experience with Dynamics GP software as a consultant or end user
- Accounting or financial systems background, CPA a plus
- Hands on experience with Dynamics GP Accounting and Distribution modules required
- Additional experience with Dynamics GP Manufacturing, Distribution, Project Accounting, Payroll, FRx financial reporting, Fixed Assets, Forecaster are a plus
- Technical experience with Dynamics GP tools such as SQL Reporting Services, Extender, Integration Manager, eConnect, VBA a plus
- Database skills using MS SQL Server a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written skills for heavy client interaction
- Software training skills a plus
- Technical proficiency in the areas of software troubleshooting and support a plus
- Understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies
- Excellent client management skills a plus
- Prior consulting experiences a plus
We offer our professionals the opportunity to work in a highly technical, team-oriented service organization where your expertise is the product. Our innovative and motivated professionals are given the chance to thrive in an open, progressive environment. In addition, we offer a competitive salary with incentives.
We look forward to hearing from you.