Dynamics GP Credit Card Processing with CardConnect
May 10 |
iSolutions is pleased to announce a partnership with
CardConnect and iPayments to offer Dynamics GP customers a simple and secure solution for Credit Card Processing.
Credit Card Processing can be initiated from either cash receipts or sales order entry while profiles can be maintained within the customer card.
All transactions from Dynamics GP flow to the CardPointe Virtual Terminal. GP fields such as Customer ID, Payment Number and user who processed the transaction import into CardPointe for reporting purposes.
In addition to processing credit cards within GP, the CardConnect solution comes with a hosted payment page that can be added to your companies website.
- Process and store electronic payments off-premises in the cloud for simple, safe and secure processing
- Store payment methods for repeat customers via tokenization on First Data cloud
- Interchange Plus Pricing
- $0 setup fees, $0 upgrade fees, $0 maintenance fees
- CardConnect supports Level 2 and 3 transactions to accept business, corporate, and purchase cards without downgrading them
- Next Day Funding
- Certified developer for Microsoft Dynamics
- Set up customers on a recurring billing schedule
- CardConnect for Microsoft Dynamics GP is PCI compliant and utilizes the latest tokenization technology to provide the highest level of data security
For a demo of this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CardConnect (First Data Company) is an innovative provider of payment processing and technology solutions, helping more than 67,000 organizations – from independent coffee shops to iconic global brands – accept billions of dollars in card transactions each year. Since its inception in 2006, CardConnect has developed advanced payment solutions backed by patented, PCI-certified point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization. The company’s small-to-midsize business offering, CardPointe, is a comprehensive platform that includes a powerful reporting and transaction management portal which extends to a native mobile app.