Manage relationships across the enterprise
Do you want to take firm command of every process, project, and piece of your business? You can with Business Intelligence solutions from Microsoft.
iSolutions will address your every business intelligence (BI) need by helping you implement systems and services such as SQL Server Database Optimization, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint, and more. You’ll be empowered with the tools and knowledge you need to drive greater productivity and lower your total cost of ownership through intelligent, practical applications of the endlessly powerful business technologies available through Microsoft. Microsoft Business Intelligence is a complete suite of server, client, and developer products with applications across every market and within every size business.
You can now create and manage information through an integrated system that includes collaboration tools, search capabilities, and content management.
iSolutions IT Makes Smart Businesses Smarter
Cleaner data, clearer communication, websites and intranets that can be managed with a point and a click, unified systems and processes across all departments… It’s all available to you through Microsoft Business Intelligence Solutions and when it comes to Microsoft solutions, iSolutions knows how to get more for you.
- OLAP Analysis with intelligent cubes design and modeling.
- Extracting and Transforming Data through SSIS
- Reports design and development and SQL scripting.
- Enterprise Reports, dashboards and score cards for enterprise business performance.
Business Intelligence – Services
- Customized BI Solution Development
Design, develop and implement BI and data warehouse solution. Some of the key services offered include – BI architecture design; data modeling; ETL strategy; Analytical reporting; Performance management.
- Application Management
iSolutions Application Management Services support the BI & Enterprise Reports implementations through its lifecycle by monitoring, 24×7 support and enhancements.
- Business Intelligence Consulting
BI consulting services span the entire life-cycle of business intelligence implementation including warehousing and integration, analysis, reporting and analytic applications.
Enterprise Reports – Services
Enterprise Reporting delivers the critical information that impacts decision-makers throughout an enterprise. iSolutions offers powerful and flexible enterprise reporting systems that encompasses a vast array of operational reporting directly from ERP, CRM, invoice and billing systems. Some of our services include:
- Creation of full range of report formats.
- Ability to combine traditional banded report layout techniques used in operational reporting with the powerful, graphical zone-based layout used to produce scorecards and dashboards.
- Comprehensive operational reports, scorecards and dashboards from a single platform.
- Data Analysis using OLAP features.
- OLAP Analysis with Intelligent Cubes.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services enables the organization’s to transform valuable enterprise data into shared information for timely decisions at low costs.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Through SQL Server Reporting Services, iSolutions offers comprehensive, server-based solutions that enable the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional, paper-oriented reports and interactive or web-based reports.
Reporting Services (SSRS) Implementations
- SQL Server based BI Solutions for performance management, dynamic reporting/analysis and data visualization.
- SQL Server DB for delivering e-commerce, enterprise and data warehouse solutions.
- Business function analyzer based on SQL Server 2008 and Business Performance Management Scorecard Solutions.
- SSRS Report Development using Multi-Dimensional Expressions (MDX), Microsoft C# or VB.NET.
- Report Development in SSRS with source data coming from OLAP or OLTP databases.
- ETL with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/DTS.
- Application Development for Reports Generation, Bundling in PDF, CSV, XLS, DOC, TIF and other formats.
- Preparation of Technical Documentation in SSRS.