What does SmartList Designer for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack 2 do? It extends SmartList so that an end user can create a new SmartList from scratch, or, the person can make changes to an existing list.
- Ability to create brand new SmartLists
- Administration >> Reports >> System >> SmartList >> New
- Administration >> Reports >> System >> SmartList >> Select a SmartList >> New
(This allows you to create a new SmartList based on the Tables and fields of an existing SmartList)
- Ability to modify and save current SmartLists:
- Administration >> Reports >> System >> SmartList >> Select a SmartList >> Modify
- Create SmartList from SQL view
- Explore Database tables and views
- Add or remove fields from SmartLists
- Create and modify calculated fields
- Select a format for a currency field
- Specify relationships between multiple-tables
- Specify filters to restrict data
- Preview results
- You can also view the SQL Statement for the Query.
If you have any questions about SmartList Designer please contact us at email@example.com
This new feature is available with Dynamics GP 2013 SP2, if you would like to install the update in order to take advantage of SmartList Designer Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack 2 Features.