Most small businesses begin their financial lives using Intuit’s QuickBooks, one of the best and most popular accounting applications for small business. It contains the functionality a business needs when it’s starting out. QuickBooks is simple, inexpensive, and easily accessible. QuickBooks is exactly what you used to need.
However, as your business has grown, you have more data, more employees, more simultaneous reporting, different transaction types, etc. The list goes on and on. You begin losing control of your books and the system is slowing down and crashing. The employees using your system are getting frustrated and can’t do their work in a timely and efficient manner.
Now, the “Low-Cost” accounting software is causing your company to lose money and resources every day. It is time to upgrade to quality accounting software that will increase productivity and improve the accounting process, leading to increased revenue and profitability.
Switch to Microsoft Dynamics GP from QuickBooks If …
- You use a lot of spreadsheets – You’re spending countless hours and staff time outside of QuickBooks running and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Reporting – You require more robust reporting to gain business insight. The statements out of QuickBooks are static and cannot be altered.
- Support for multiple currencies or locations – You’re having difficulty managing multi-entity and/or multi-currency issues.
- Volume of Transactions – A small and medium business should never be held back by their financial system. Being able to handle more customers, vendors, inventory items, internal and external customer requirements – and all at greater transaction volumes and speed – are key to your businesses growth and success.
- Tighter Internal Controls – Waste and internal process costs rob profitability. Having tighter internal controls gives you the ability to reduce or eliminate waste, drive out costly processes, and create new incremental profits to your business.
If any of these issues are apparent in your company, you may have already outgrown QuickBooks, and be feeling the pain both financially and operationally. Microsoft Dynamics GP offers competitive pricing, support, conversion tools, and products designed to help QuickBooks users step up to a more powerful business management system that will meet their needs for many years to come.