By Ryan McBee
To resolve the issue, you need to follow the steps below;
1. Make a backup of the Management Reporter SQL database as it sits now.
2. Export your reports from MR (Company | Building Block Groups | Export)
3. Start the Management Reporter Configuration Console (it’s slow) and use the links under the “Management Reporter Services” level to remove the application service and process service.
4. Close the Management Reporter Configuration Console and then uninstall “Microsoft Dynamics ERP Management Reporter 2012 Server” from Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
5. Use the Management Reporter installer to re-install the server components.
6. Start the Management Reporter Configuration Console and run through the integration again. Point at the same Management Reporter SQL database as you did previously.