By Ryan McBee
By providing consistent product releases that are cost-effective to deploy and easy to implement at your pace, we help you transform your business and drive value from end to end. With Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 you can:
- Transform the way your people work by putting timely information and easy-to-use tools in their hands when they need them, no matter their location.
- Connect the people inside and outside your organization and give them insight and context to drive better decisions and boost productivity.
- Streamline systems, so that your IT team can think about ways to support growth instead of maintaining software.
- Improve your margins and enhance the bottom line, generating cash to fund growth.
Take command of your business.
Get fast, convenient access to the information you and your people need to take control of your future instead of reacting to it.
- Web Access: Give your employees easy access to the new web client from their PC or mobile device
- Business Analyzer: Gain role-specific insight across your business. Quickly track KPI’s, anticipate opportunities, delegate tasks or take informed action.
- Business Intelligence: Offers a more complete look at the business with lots of out-of-the-box Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Excel reports.
- Document Attach: Gives you the capability to connect relevant context to each transaction.
Drive Efficiency up while you drive costs down.
Simplify day-to-day functions and processes, and you will decrease operating expenses and improve cash flow.
- Sub-Ledger Reconciliation: Identifies discrepancies between your GL and sub-ledgers.
- Expedited Shipping: Drop-ship serialized items directly from your suppliers to customers.
- Asset Tracking: Allows you to track and report fixed assets based on your fiscal or calendar year.
- Improved Purchasing: Set specific percentage tolerances which allows GP 2013 to enter quantity overages and automatically close purchase orders left open due to quantity shortage.
- Fixed Asset Historical Depreciation Report: Helps you assess your assets accurately.
- Inventory Efficiency: Gives you a sharper view in your inventory by assigning unique reasons codes that allow you to monitor and track items as they move through your supply chain.
Position your business on a platform for growth
With a business solution from Microsoft, you will have the security and flexibility to adapt and grow while managing your IT costs.
- Connected Business: Allows you to align your ERP, CRM and productivity solutions on a single, powerful platform.
- Strategic IT: Centralizes maintenance, security, and administration on your server in a multitenant environment.
- Application Service Console: Allows your IT team to extend web access to all Microsoft Dynamics users without sacrificing security and control by managing active sessions, terminating inactive sessions, and controlling product configuration by user.
- Customization and the Cloud: Easily maintain your system customizations and third-party-developed system enhancements.
- Transition on your terms: You can choose an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment for any combination of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or Microsoft Office to give your business the nimble infrastructure you need to adapt quickly and control your IT costs.
If you have an older version of Great Plains and are interested in moving to GP 2013, or if you are considering the use of GP within your company, click the button below to get a free assessment of your business accounting software needs.